CALL US TODAY! Phoenix 602-258-7901 • Scottsdale 480-596-0092 • Tucson 520-795-4663
Gas cooktops feature either four of five burners in 36- or 30-inch widths. All of these models include burners with a variety of heat outputs. Easily accomplish any task—from melting and simmering to stir-frying and sautéing.
• Utilizes natural gas or propane to fuel burners
• Choose between two surface styling options: stainless steel with cast-iron grates or gas-on-glass
• Offers increased control of cooking temperatures
Electric cooktops with Even-Heat™ Technology feature elements that ensure consistent heat for exceptional boiling, simmering and melting. Triple- and/or double-ring elements allow cooks the versatility to select the appropriate element based on cookware size.
• Utilizes electricity to power heating elements
• Offers an attractive watermark pattern that adds to the elegance of the sleek, easy to clean ceramic-glass surface
• Provides increased flexibility for installation and relocation
Induction technology generates heat directly in magnetic cookware, making the cookware the heat source instead of a burner or element. This provides precise, responsive heating and cooling similar to a gas cooktop with a smooth ceramic-glass surface that allows for effortless cleanup.
KitchenAid Downdraft Cooktops are have an integrated ventilation system that doesn’t require a separate hood. The cooktop features professional burners to achieve both high heat needed for searing and low simmer settings. The Even-Heat Simmer Burner enables precise simmering and melting while the exhaust rating means the venting can handle it all.