CALL US TODAY! Phoenix 602-258-7901 • Scottsdale 480-596-0092 • Tucson 520-795-4663
Bosch’s compact 24″ dryers offer a sleek design in a compact size with a large capacity, accommodating up to 18 bath towels in single load. Bosch 500 Series and 800 Series dryers are ENERGY STAR qualified. Their washer and dryer pairs can be stacked to save space or installed side by side.
With a Bosch connected dryers, you can start a cycle from anywhere, using your smartphone or tablet. Those last-minute changes in life are no longer an inconvenience.
The Bosch Condensation Dryer uses an eco-friendly solution to gently dry clothes at an optimal temperature without the need of external ducting.
1. Cool ambient air goes inside the dryer from the living area.
2. Cool ambient air is heated by the heating element at the back of the dryer.
3. Hot air circulates in the drum, evaporating moisture from the load.
4. The combination of the hot air and moisture circulates through the condenser unit.
5. The hot air and moisture condenses into water as it passed through the cool condenser unit.
6. The water is collected under the condenser unit and is pumped out by the drain pump.
7. Warm dry air is reheated and circulated back into the dryer drum.
The circular design reinforces the sidewall and increases the stability of the dryer. This structure, combined with enhanced insulation, regulates noise levels and reduces vibration by 30%. In fact, Bosch dryers are the quietest dryers in the 24″ category.